This morning I was at the Kitchener MB Church. I had a chance to share a little bit about Bethany during their morning service and I was so impressed with the welcome that I received. I arrived while Pastor Vidya was still in Sunday School and so I wandered around looking for him or for someone who could help me as I'd never met him before and didn't even know if I was actually going to be a part of the service or not! So many people came and talked to me and welcomed me and made me feel a part of the church, it was so nice. Then I met Pastor Vidya and everything was exactly how I had anticipated. After the service, a number of people came up to talk to me about Bethany. There were a lot of connections there and it was really neat to meet some of those people. All in all, it was a really fantastic morning!
After church, I drove out to St. Catharines. I drove on the QEW highway which was the most intense highway experience ever! And I thought the 401 was bad!! This was busy and fast and three lanes and ... well, just crazy! But I made it all in one piece and even had time to stop at Port Dalhousie and take some pictures.. none of me, though because there were lots of people there and I would have felt silly! Here are some of the pic's that I did take:
Me in my hotel room!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment