Thursday, November 02, 2006

PICTURES

I've been having some issues posting pictures, maybe someone out there can help me out with this whole "technology" stuff. I thought I would post a couple of CCUF pictures and some more of my artwork because I am, actually, pretty proud of the "work" that I do in the artistic field. Let me know what you think!!

This evening is our Pizza and Show event. There are 300 youth signed up to come which is about double what I was expecting. The show will be pretty super though, and so will the pizza (because I'm not making it!!).

So this is one of my favourite pictures mainly because I fit in the tunnel... and Stacey doesn't...

And this is what we saw when we were in BC!!

How fun!!

Were these pictures flattering to anyone?! (Sorry, Dan!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav pic from the tour...the flamingo one of Stacey. You can't get around it Stacey, you DO look like a flamingo! Oh, and there's the one of Stephen (Tyndale) sleeping on the bus. I'm sure he loves that one!

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope the Pizza and Show thingy went well! Can't beat pizza along with a show.

Stephen said...

So I don't know if I should mention this, but the pizza and a show was awesome. Andrea from Kings and I were in Saskatoon and went out to Hepburn to support Sheryl and catch some good entertainment for the evenint.

Way to go Sheryl good work!! And who won the prize draw?? I'm just curious...

Sheryl said...

Thanks Stephen! And thank you Dunn for your comments too! I'll have to look at that flamingo one again...

By the way.. I haven't had time to make the draw yet, Stephen.. but you know it won't be you!