Sunday, November 05, 2006

PIZZA AND A SHOW , YC SASK



It's the end of an era. All I see is loneliness and darkness in my future. A future without other recruiters and of me having to make my OWN travel plans. Yikes.

So, yes, this weekend was YC Sask. It was a smaller version of YC Alberta, complete with the very cool bands, exhibitors, and inflatable games. Oh yeah, and don't forget the indoor beach volleyball! That was a great idea!

Thursday was the Pizza and Show night. Wow! So many people. It was so much fun! I can't believe how everything worked together to make the evening a smashing success! Thank you to all those great students who helped me out with serving and clean up! Thank you to Susan and to Jerry for organizing the set up crews and, of course, for putting on the play! It was so great! We'll try again next year! YAY!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nice pics...thanks for letting me know you updated your blog. I'm glad the event was a resounding success. And I see you make good use of your leftover pizza!

I thought of you today as I chewed on ice on the plane. That was you who had issue with crunching on ice cubes, right?

Stephen said...

You know what it means when you chew ice don't you?

It means that you left you water outside in Winnipeg... geezz

I'll be missing the other recruiters too. But only 11 months until we all get together again. Unless we can convince Dayna to organize a reunion tour.

Anonymous said...

Just don't chew the yellow ice!

Sheryl said...

Oh gross, Dunn!

Anonymous said...

Sorry...I went from pizza to yellow ice in just two comments. But I was trying to get your mind off of crunching ice cubes.

Stephen said...

Yellow snow can also be a slushy made of beer or apple juice. Can I mention beer on your blog? And apple juice as in from apples that grew on a tree, Dunn... don't back track.

What don't you like about chewing ice?

Sheryl said...

Stephen, of course you CAN"T mention beer on my blog. That's highly inappropriate. You can, however, mention pizza and ice tea. Crunching ice cubes, though, is not to be mentioned either and should never be done as it has the same effect as scratching your fingernails down a chalk board.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I suppose I need to stick to my guns (although I don't actually own a gun, and I'm not sure what adhesive would work on a gun anyway).

Crunch...crunch...