Hello to all! I know that this is supposed to be a "work" blog and I should be posting things about my work and how much fun I have doing it (which is mostly true:), but I'm so excited about the new addition that is being built onto my home church in little Blaine Lake that I really thought I should post some pictures of it. I was just at a building committee meeting tonight and that always makes me really excited. I'm in charge of the painting "sub-committee" (well, sort of in charge) and the closer they get to painting, the more exciting it gets. If any of you reading this are in the area next Saturday (March 3), we are having a fundraising Soup and Pie event. We are serving some terrific soups and my special apple pie and accept donations!... Dunn, Heather and Joanne, I expect to see you there...

This is the east side of the addition. The other side is the kitchen area and has 2 new wheelchair accessible bathrooms.
This is the view from the front steps of my parent's house.

This is from the front of the sanctuary. We had to cut the balcony a little shorter and the door to the addition isn't in yet so you can see right into it. We'll just be putting a folding door in there anyway so sometimes it'll be open like this.
This is the view of the sanctuary from the addition. This is where the new entrance is.
6 comments:
Looks great Sheryl. I am happy for your church. Maybe I will get to come see it some time.
Time and location of the soup and pie?
oh! Soup and Pie Fundraiser, March 3 from 11:30am-1:30pm (come and go thing)!!
Sorry, I probably won't be able to make it, despite my love for soup and pie. But the addition looks great! It opens up the space, and I'm sure it'll help the traffic flow. What's up in the balcony?
The balcony is the nursery. Maybe I'll have to send you some of my super apple pie in the mail... ha ha
Well, maybe someday I'll have some there. I think it'll taste better without using the postal service.
Are you making soup too?
Post a Comment