I get to go to BC next week... yippeeeeeeee....
Something struck me the other day (that's metaphorically "struck"): I spend more time in front of my TV and my computer screen than I do talking to people. True, the computer screen is a means of communication, but isn't there something wrong with all humanity (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating.. I really just mean me) when I would rather talk to another human via internet/email instead of talking to them face to face?? I was reminded again this morning when I was communicating with Kelsie (she works in my office area, if you don't know her!) who I can see through my glass door, on MSN.. yep, that's right. Even though I can talk in a normal voice and she can hear me quite clearly, sometimes we just communicate on MSN (I'm not going to get fired for this, am I?). I wonder if all this staring at screens is going to turn into me losing my eyesight or developing tendonitis in my wrists from typing and is going to cost me a lot of money. Maybe it is one big government conspiracy to turn perfectly healthy, 20/20 vision people into hunched over, glasses wearing, muscularly ruined citizens who pay huge amounts of money into the health industry to keep from falling apart. That would be a pretty good plan... well on it's way to success....Excuse me now... I think I need a walk...
4 comments:
Just to ease your concerns, it is actually raining in Prague today, which really isn't THAT pleasant!
The Person in Prague
I am honored to make your blog...hopefully we both won't get fired for talking a little on MSN!!!! :) J/K! I love chatting with you what ever the method is!
The person on the other side of the glass door!
Sheryl, you're both a couch potato and a mouse potato! Just like me. =)
So true. So true.
...... what's your MSN, by the way?
Post a Comment