Whenever I think about being in this "town", I think of the CIA. I haven't seen any here, though, so I guess I'm safe.. or maybe I'm not safe.
Today is my last day in BC. I'm pretty busy and that is making me feel like I don't want to leave, actually! It is nice being here even though it is rainy and a little chilly. Today my hair is not straight so I don't have to worry about it. It is very curly and frizzy. I do miss my frozen Saskatchewan. I miss the snow and especially, I REALLY miss the sunsets. I also miss my cat and Kelsie (really, Kelsie, I miss you!). I have decided that although I really love visiting BC (especially in the winter time) I don't think I would want to live here full time. There are just too many mountains that "contain" me and make me feel clausterphobic. Also, none of the roads go straight north/south or east/west. They are all curvy and crazy. I can't handle that. I actually get very sick on some of those roads. I suppose if I had to live here I would get used to that, but for now, I'm happy where I am... in the land of the living skies!!!!
Sorry, no pictures today, I couldn't seem to upload them... next time.
4 comments:
I feel safe when the CIA is around. That is unless I'm planning the overthrow of the government. But that's only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so most of the time I'm alright.
Naturally curly hair is so rare and AWESOME, at least in Minnesota where it's all straight-haired blonde Norweigen women.
I want to see a self pic today with the frizzy hair! I have always loved how curly your hair is Sheryl!
I want to see a self pic today with the frizzy hair! I have always loved how curly your hair is Sheryl!
OOPS... double clicked... sorry...
I took a life long Sask Southerner to Flin Flon a couple summers ago to see where I am from and she got sick just driving across town to Wal-Mart because of the crazy roads.
It is hard to get used to land changes... I still miss trees and water since moving to the prairies... I don't think I would like the monster mountains but I do feel crazy sometimes if I look at the prairies too long... they are lovely but endless to a northern girl like me...
Post a Comment