Is it just me, or is January a hard month to like? Maybe it's because the long weekend is the first day, or that it usually gets miserably cold, or it still seems like such a long time until summer time and Christmas is over and the New Years hype just didn't turn out to be all that great and how many of you actually had to wake yourselves up at midnight just to say a few hooray's and go back to sleep?Well, whatever it is, I hope January goes really really fast. I've booked myself up pretty much completely, so if that doesn't help, nothing will! If you notice to the right, I have updated my "Meet Sheryl on the Road" list. If you are in any of those places at any of those times... I guess more specifically Manitoba and Edmonton, please let me know. I would enjoy meeting with you!
I got the best present from my mom for New Years! It's a Twisted Whiskers calendar. I hung it up right beside my desk so I can look at it when I get bored... because often when I'm in the office, that is what I am... not that there isn't work to be done here.. it's just not exactly the work that I like the best! Anyway, the January picture has this crazy cat on it and the caption "A New Year means you can put the past behind you and make all new mistakes." Isn't that comforting....Happy New Year.
2 comments:
Ha ha. We don't have snow here; January is one of the hottest months of the year. Actually, today is one of the first sunny days since November, so I am loving it. I like the Twisted Whiskers picture. They are so funny. Hey, were you still at work at 7:30 in the evening? That's a long day! What commitment!
January's suck. I agree. Especially after all the football is over. Ah, but less than three months until baseball!
You know, if you need something to do at work you could e-mail me! I still don't know if my cookies got there or not. Maybe you don't want to even go there since they gave you some bad reaction or put you in the hospital.
Post a Comment