Hey all you readers out there! Thanks for reading... I just came through 2 really great days. Actually, I think I would be hard-pressed to think of a bad day in this last month. I really don't get those!
I'm adding restaurants to my "menu-by-memory" list. Applebees, Kelsey's, McDonald's, Starbucks, Denny's (oh, yum...) have all been on for a little while. Now I've just added Smitty's and Chicken Delight. Well, Chicken Delight isn't so bad as I've only been there once now, but Smitty's I visited twice in the last 3 days. They have a really really good chicken stir fry. It tastes just as good with shrimp. Don't get the sweet and sour chicken, though. There are too many peppers!
I think that I should get a part-time job as a restaurant critic alongside this job. Maybe I should check into that! Maybe then Bethany wouldn't have to pay for my meals, just the transportation. Hmmm... good idea, Sheryl.
Well, I'm driving home tomorrow. I'm quite excited about Camp Days coming up. Have I ever told you how much I LOVE camp? Well, I do. I guess 4 years at Winkler Bible Camp and 8 summers at Redberry really get into your blood!
Have a great day tomorrow, all! (I'm sorry there are no pictures on this post... the connection is pretty slow here in front of Future Shop...)
6 comments:
Your blogs brighten my day... not that it is dark... especially today when it is plus three here on the Saskatchewan prairies and the kids and I have had a great day... it is lovely to hear you're having a blast...
Let us know when you are back in town for a while and we will have a visit!
Sheryl!? What about Blizzards at the Winkler DQ? Come on...
My last two Applebee's experiences have been bad, sad to say. I'm usually an Applebee's fan.
I'm waiting patiently for a Tim Horton's to sprout up down here in MN. Give me a double double!
I could use a good restaraunt critic. I need suggestions for my time in SK.
well, Stephen, Poverino's is always good. McDonald's also rates a close 2nd..
Yes, Dunn, we'll have to send down some Timmies to share the wealth!!
Oh right, Jeff, I forgot about DQ... I don't ever eat anything but Blizzards there so I can't comment on the burgers or meal menu. Maybe next time I'm out we should sample some of that! (Although Karen's roast was top notch!)
Post a Comment