
Hey! I only got ONE comment on my last post so I'm not going to write any more until I know that people are checking and reading and letting me know about it!
Did any of you ever read Asterix comics? I love these books. We used to get them from the library (and Tintin books). My favourite character was Obelix. The fun part about reading these books was trying to figure out the names of each character (ex: Geriatrix, Getafix, Goldendelitious) - which wasn't always easy when I was a kid... of course, now I catch on right away... ha ha...
I'm sorry... I know that you all think I'm conceited and so I am... here's another picture of me!

9 comments:
Hi. I'm reading. I'm checking. And I still say "spirited energy" is dumb.
I'm checking too, I just really didn't have anything to say last time. Actually I was kinda jealous that you got into a youth group in the area.
And yes, spirited energy is absolutely a dumb slogan or whatever. I think they might be making us buy new license plates too.
What a waste of 3 million dollars
When I think of spirited energy, I think of a high school pep rally. I can still remember our head boys basketball coach trying to get us to yell "Hey Un-gawa, Rams have got the pow-wa!" Ah those great high school memories.
Hi again. Just trying to make you feel better about the number of comments you get.
Over.
Gosh Sheryl, you're so conceited.
Lisa
P.S. Gabby is doing better!
Hey Conceited Girl, is Gabby going to recognize you?
Wasn't sure if I should give in and make a moment when you specifically demand it LOL!
YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LOT OF READERS!
Hey thanks guys! I really appreciate the support!
Post a Comment