Okay.. I know I talk about the kinds of cars that I get to rent all the time with this job. You should know that I have always wanted to rent a Yaris but have so far been denied that privilege. However, I have now entered a new dimension of rental cars. It's called the Subaru Impreza. Take a look :)
Unfortunately, I only get one more day with it. Today is the Swift Current career fair and tomorrow I'm in Maple Creek and then I drive home (hopefully in time ot get to youth group).
All I need now is an iPod.

3 comments:
Boy, I miss one single letter in your blog address and get spooked by your abruptness and swearing... that scared me!!! Anyways, I hope the Swift Current career fair was a bigger success than the last one you were at. And that ipod... just gotta talk to Walter at Something Digital starting next week. He could hook you up with a sweet machine. ;)
What are you doing in Speedy Creek. I thought that we were the only ones from this neck of the woods that got the privalage of making that exciting drive. Don't forget to honk and wake at the Swift Current Forrest(yes I mean that one lonely tree just north of swift on highway 4). A trip is never complete without a wave to the forest.
The forest lives on! I have a friend originally from Swift Current who talked of this one lone tree and I'd totally forgotten about it until now. Cool!
Post a Comment