Okay, so I had to write something to get that horribly annoying poem out of sight. This little quiz should do it...
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wow.. I look great!
2. How much cash do you have on you? About $70
3. What word rhymes with “DOOR”? Four
4. Favorite Planet: Pluto.. oh wait, that's not really a planet anymore... maybe that's why I like it. What kind of self image must Pluto have after being rejected as a real planet? Poor Pluto.
5. Who is the 4th person on the missed call list on your cell phone? Probably Mom.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The ones that make me want to dance!
7. What shirt are you wearing? Heather's Leask Rams T-shirt and my favourite Roots bunny hug.
8. Do you “label” yourself? Yes.. by personality type: Powerful Choleric
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? My slippers.
10. Bright or dark room? Dark.
11. What does your watch look like? I don't actually wear a watch anymore.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading a book.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? It actually says "I love you, Jo." It was texted to my phone on my sister's wedding day by her (now) husband... pretty cute.
14. Where is your nearest 7-11? 1/2 hour away in the beautiful city of Saskatoon.
15. What’s a word you say a lot? Great.
16. Who told you s/he loved you last? My mom!
17. Last furry thing you touched? My cat, Gabby.
18. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None... unless Coffee is considered a drug and then I've overdosed...
12. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I don't do film anymore.
20. Favorite age you have been so far? 21, 22,23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28...
21. Your worst enemy? satan
22. What is your current desktop picture? Mount Robson!
23. What was the last thing you said to someone? well, to an actual person "Good Night", to my cat "Gabby! Go AWAY!"
24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? A million, hands down
25. Do you like someone? Yep.
26. The last song you listened to? The Indiana Jones theme song?
27. What time of day were you born? I don't remember that far back.
28. What is your favorite number? 7 maybe
29. Where did you live in 1987? Blaine Lake
30. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope.
31. Is anyone jealous of you? I hope so...
32. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Putting spine labels on library books.
33. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Get upset and kick it.
34. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes.
35. If you had to get a tattoo where would it be? Not sure... where it doesn't hurt as much.
36. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? French or German.
37. Would you move for the person you loved? Oh Yes
38. Are you touchy feely? Sometimes.
39. What’s your life motto? Jeremiah 29:11.
40. Name three things you have on at all times? underwear....
41. What is your favorite city/town? Saskatoon!!
42. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Groceries.
43. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? About a week ago!
44. Can you change the oil on a car? Yep
45. Your first love: What is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he is far far away.
46. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Not very - maybe 1800s.
47. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? My friends' wedding... I wore a bridesmaid dress!
48. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Isn't that normal?
49. Have you been burned by love? hahahahahahah... I'm taking the 5th on that one.
50. Do you read in the bathroom? yes.
51. Do you sing in the shower? or the car? Everywhere!
52. If you stumbled upon your ex’s blog, would you read it? Yes.. I have.
53. Is there one food you have never eaten and refuse to try? Grasshoppers.
54. Can you change a flat tire on your car? I think I could do a decent job of that!
3 comments:
I liked your poem! You minimized the cheesiness of your rhymes.
54 questions...goodness gracious!
Hi again! Is there something going on with Bethany's email system? Or perhaps it's an issue on my end. I've tried e-mail a couple of times now, but it's not going through (undeliverable).
Post a Comment