Okay, so now that I'm back in Saskatchewan and Joeline is fearlessly continueing on with the planned Alberta tour, I was trying to think of something very clever and witty and ultimately better than anything you have read before to write. I browsed through some other blogs for inspiration and, voila, found this fun little quiz. Happy reading.. I'm pretty sure it's better than ever before...
Two Names You Go By:
1. Sheryl
2. Slerly
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Make Up
2. A Smile... awwwww
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Fun
2. Committment
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. MSN with People.. okay, with coworkers that I can see from my desk, and with sisters who live all over the world.
2. Spend money
Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Lunch (or even just something good in my fridge)
2. A shower... it's been a few days. It's always harder to get this accomplished while on the road.
Two pets you had/have:
1. Su-Sey, my beautiful grey Arabian Mare (sold her after gr. 12)
2. Gabby, my cute little kitty-cat (still have)
Two things you did last night:
1. Checked Facebook
2. Went for Coffee with a friend in Calgary
Two things you ate today:
1. A Butter Croissant from Tim Hortons
2. BBQ chips that I found in my office... actually on the office floor... but in a bag so don't worry... and that's all I've had to eat today so far.
Two People you Last Talked To:
1. Kelsie
2. Scammell
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working, as always... what else do I get to do??
2. Not sleeping in
Two longest car rides:
1. Winkler to Mount Hermon Camp in California (but that was divided into a couple of day trips... and it was in a van with a bunch of other people).
2. Prince George to Abbotsford during the hottest day of summer 2006 with no airconditioning.. probably not one of the actual longest trips, but it felt interminable.
Two Favourite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Easter
Two Favourite Beverages:
1. Iced Tea (Good Host, of course)
2. Coffee
There. I got this from Mel's blog. Pretty interesting stuff, eh??
4 comments:
Of course it is interesting cuz you are interesting... best blog ever... maybe not... keep trying though!
mmm, coffee. I am missing my caffeine with baby chu on the way... you know it's bad when your mouth waters reading "coffee" on a blog ;)
D
Interesting. Su-Sey... what does that mean?
Interminable. I like that word. I'm gonna try and use it today.
Post a Comment