Friday, May 04, 2007

FINALLY! A NEW POST!!

Wow... have I ever been horrible at keeping this updated lately. I think it's the arrival of Facebook into my life. Yes, I think I am addicted. Thank you, Heather and Jamez for introducing me to this new internet "drug"....

I'm at YC Manitoba this weekend and so far so good! The first night seemed to go without a hitch and I have to admit that this conference's give away display looks FAR better than that one I did in January. It still holds the same things... just a little more tissue paper and a better bag. I am very proud of my handiwork. I'll have to take a pic of it tomorrow and you can all "ooh and aaah" about it!

The funny thing about conference like this is that you never know who you (or I) will meet. Today I met a lady who had a connection to both Saskatoon and Meadow Lake... I have lived in both places... she's from Winnipeg. I also met some cool people from Winkler that I know (one relative of Mel Friesen, too... take a guess, Mel!) The great thing about conferences like this is that it seems like when I leave the office (after being there for 2 weeks or sometimes less) things really start happening at the school. I missed a number of inquiries and some incoming applications! PTW... I would leave any day if that's what happens! I hope Mandy and Joeline are holding down the fort okay without me... I have no doubt! (and Kelsie.. make sure nothing gets blown up).

3 comments:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Well I'd love to make sure nothing gets blown up but too am out of the office....yeah!!!!! (I love my job but a break is great!) I have total faith in the girl.Hope you have a great weekend.

Melanie said...

Hmmm.. you stumped me until Mallory's name popped (I initially spelled 'pooped'. Wouldn't that have been funny?) in my head. Am I right?

Heather said...

Hey, if Facebook is so addictive and you spend so much time on it, then why haven't you written on my wall in awhile??

I'm glad you're enjoying your conference. I'm sure it is enjoying you, too.