So yesterday I wrote my last, very last, finally done, final music exam EVER! It has taken me way too long to finish my ARCT Piano Performers degree and I'm sure my sisters (who finished theirs in high school) are wondering what was wrong with me for taking so long in the first place. It's hard to study and do a normal (Meadow Lake) and then a very abnormal (Winkler Bible Camp) and then another abnormal (Bethany College) job. Unbelievably hard, actually. If any of you are in grade 12 or grade 10 or anywhere in highschool and you think you'll wait to finish something until after you graduate - DON'T DO IT! FINISH IT NOW! But, anyway.. I'm done. What a relief... well, I guess I don't know for sure if I passed. That would be hard to take.

Now that spring is here and summer is soon on the way, things have gotten very busy in the recruitment department. I get to do some travelling.. oh right, that's not new. I get to do some phoning... um, yep, did that all year too. I get to meet with a lot of potential students that are interested in coming to Bethany... yes, I have been doing that all year as well. But now, I have two marvelous summer admissions counselors that have joined me and I also have some really sweet looking buttons to give away (they look more blue in reality). It makes a big difference.
It's raining outside... but it doesn't matter. It's Saturday and I don't have to study or work today!!
5 comments:
I love rain. My BC relatives always roll their eyes when I say that, but I don't care. Except for when I'm camping. Unless I'm camping with Heather.
What do you mean... Abnormal?!?
Actually, neither of us finished in high school. I think Jo finished her performer's in Grade 12, but then had some written ones to do. And, although all my written exams were done by the time I graduated from high school, I wasn't successful on the practical exam until a year later. So, don't feel bad. You're only like 9 years behind the rest of us, not 10.
I remember you doing this Heather... It seems so long ago. Also, I forgot to say earlier... WAY TO GO SHERYL!
THat's awesome! I didn't know you were that far along! I finished my grade 8 in highschool and thought I'd go further...um...yah right!
Job well done! Keep us "posted" on how you did!
Post a Comment