Speaking of weird. I went to a cute little cafe today for supper. It looked remarkably like Robin's Donuts and even had chairs that said "Robins" on them. However, the restaurant was called The Daily Grind.. a pretty quaint little name. There were a number of staff on duty and remarkably, TWO of the staff reminded me A LOT of some interesting characters I've seen on various movies. It made me want to laugh, but of course, I did not. The food was good though.
Well, there are some hoodlums walking around the streets right now and I'm getting nervous because I'm just a girl in a car with a laptop.. I think I will move to a different spot annd mentally prepare for tonight's youth group. Talk to you all later...

Well, I thought you might want another pic of me. This one is..... well, in my car... hahaha.. I bet you didn't guess that one..hhahaha...
1 comment:
You are a definite weirdo. Probably the "hoodlums" you speak of were afraid to come near you because of your freakishly blue, glowing face and the fact that you were sitting alone in your car in a parking lot. HAHA. I can just picture it. They probably weren't hoodlums. They were probably kids who really wanted to know about Bethany College. Maybe one of them would have been the future president of Bethany College if only you would have had the courage to get out of your car and treat him like a human being instead of a "hoodlum". You could have gone down in history as the recruitment officer who turned a "hoodlum" into a College President...but now that chance has passed you by.
I love you! ;0)
Post a Comment