Sunday, November 11, 2007

THE SNOW! THE SNOW!

I realize that most of you know how much I like ... no, LOVE snow! I've been anticipating the first snowfall of the year for, well, 6 months (that's right, since it melted:). I know that Saskatchewan had their first snowfall a couple of weeks ago but I was in Manitoba at the time and completely missed it. Therefore, I count the first snowfall of the winter as the one that happened this week. So technically it's official title can be "The First Snowfall that Sheryl Witnessed in Saskatchewan in the Fall of 2007". There. I took a couple pictures (well, yes... I took 2 pictures... which is interesting in itself because you would think that with a love for snow that I have, 2 pictures would not suffice... apparently they did). Here are the pictures of the first, extremely exciting snowfall that I experienced this winter:


Ahhh.. the beauty! I love the beginning of winter too because it's perfect vest weather. It's not super cold yet so you don't have to wear your big heavy winter jacket and boots. Vests are my favourite outerwear. They are puffy. I just like them. You can wear long sleeves under them and mittens and a toque and it just looks so chique :) So, HOORAY for first snowfalls and HOORAY for winterwear.. or maybe pre-winterchillywear. oh, and HOORAY for the Roughriders (playing the western semi-final at this moment... and winning:)

2 comments:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I am with you. I like the beginning of winter. I especially like wearing a vest with long sleeves mittens and a scarf. Glad to know you think I look chique!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I am with you. I like the beginning of winter. I especially like wearing a vest with long sleeves mittens and a scarf. Glad to know you think I look chique!