I had thought to call this post "Sheryl's Ontario Adventures" but then decided that out of all my 118 posts, I probably use the title "Sheryl's [blank] Adventures" a little too much. So, since I lack creativity and I know that is the question that some of you are asking (some of you didn't even know that you were supposed to ask that question.. I'll forgive you).
Now I have already worked pretty hard today but I'm not going to focus on work because .. well, that is boring. At least I would find it boring if I were reading someone else's blog that focused on their presentations and how many students they talked to... blah blah blah blah blah.
I have been to Leamington before so I didn't go to Point Pelee. Instead, when I was done working (don't freak out people, I'm not slacking off:) I found a little place with a park bench in amongst some trees that I don't know the names of... probably a tree that I should know the name of but I don't (I'll include a picture of it's leaves here and you can tell me what it is). I love the moments like this on my trips. It all felt romantic and lovely until the creepy guy drove by on his bike twice and it started raining a little and my fingers started to feel like they would freeze off. Maybe tomorrow it'll be a little warmer!
4 comments:
if you go to st. cath's and see any of my hubby's family - say HI!
(you have no idea who they are - but you never know! :) )
I can't tell you what kind of tree it is, but I'm glad that you enjoyed some quality time without work for awhile.
I love you!!
maybe I'm crazy, but isn't that a maple leaf?
anyway, nice photos of you in Ontario, miss ya and hope you're enjoying the peace.
k
Post a Comment