Friday, November 23, 2007

THE EPIC JOURNEY CONTINUES


Yesterday I found a cute little road that I couldn't resist driving down. I'm not sure why I had to take a picture of myself in front of the forest beside the road. Maybe I think that you'll assume I just downloaded these pics off the internet instead of actually being there. I bet some people would do that.. but I didn't. I was actually there.. my face proves that.
I found my perfect home. I am considering moving to Ontario now. All I have to do is buy this house and move here. They'll probably have to come down in price a little, but I'm willing to negotiate.
The radio out here is advertising the Grey Cup at every commercial break. I'm so excited for the Grey Cup, but if you haven't heard, I will be flying in an airplane or sitting in the Toronto airport right at the time of the game. I'm not sure what kind of cruel joke I was playing on myself when I planned this trip. I'm not laughing anymore, though, that's for sure. I wonder if there is room in my Recruitment Budget to help me change my flights so I can make it someplace fun for the Grey Cup... Dave? Would you approve this??

3 comments:

Janelle said...

i'm on the Board - and i approve it - so you're good to go. haha!! :)

Sheryl said...

awww! Thanks Janelle!!!

Anonymous said...

It's pretty hard to plan for the riders being in the grey cup though, i mean it doesn't happen but once every few generations.