Monday, November 19, 2007

RANDOMALITY

My muffin this morning is dry. So dry that I'm not sure I'll finish eating it. That comes as a surprise to even me because my mother taught me well and I'm supposed to eat whatever is on my plate or, if I've paid for it, I better darn well eat it. However, the dry muffin is sitting half-eaten on the table here beside my laptop. The coffee cup was drained long ago, though, and now I'm wishing that I could say some magic word and maybe my muffin could turn into a large double double. Yes, Tim Hortons and I are best friends. BFF. The only issue that I have now is that I've had my large coffee and I'm sitting in the airport (because where else would I be.. haha) and I still have all my luggage because it's too early to check into my flight (I would explain all that to you but it's kind of a long and complicated story and I don't really feel like typing it all in here) and I really really really have to pee. Where can I go with a full luggage cart of .. well.. luggage? I wouldn't even fit into the wheelchair accessible bathroom. I think airports need to take that into consideration. Who travels with only their purse? No one! Of course not. So, airport bathrooms should accomodate people's luggage. It's only sensible. They should also have luggage lockers. A luggage locker would be a place for those poor saps that have to spend hours and hours on end sitting in an airport waiting for their plane and drinking large double doubles and eating dry muffins... namely, me. It would be a big enough space to house a large amount of luggage, either carry on or otherwise. And, it would only cost a loonie. Maybe I should get into airport design. Speaking of design... all observation decks should be clear of STUPID poles set RANDOMLY in the middle of my view of the outdoors. I feel like I'm in an industrial park. Maybe I just spend too much time in airports.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope you spend time in some nicer airports in the near future!

Anonymous said...

In fact, what you should do is schedule a super long layover in Minneapolis (i.e. a vacation) and hang out with me!

Anonymous said...

ha! so you did blog while waiting in the airport! Sounds like a not very fun time, sorry about that! maybe a donut wouldn't have been so dry... maybe one with maple topping? Next time.