My memory is a fog. Am I normal? Sometimes I have a hard time remembering a lot of things, like things that I've planned for the week or things that I said I would do... I take multivitamins every morning because I hope it will help with clearing my brain. I'm not sure if it works.
I suppose I should be eating more vegetables or something. Why do we like to take pills for things, anyway? It seems so easy - like an easy button. I guess that's why there are diet pills and energy pills and strength-building pills... People are so lazy. I am lazy sometimes. I know that. I fight it all the time but sometimes the lazy mountain bowls me over and I can't really do anything about it. Well, I probably could but it takes so much energy. I guess we were never really meant to be idle. At least not completely. You know how often when you work really hard you sort of get into a groove and get things done methodically and efficiently and then the day or the week or the month is over and you feel like you can relax? Then, the next time you try to get back into the groove it seems a lot harder. Or take sleeping patterns. If you wake up at the same time every morning and then on the weekends you sleep in, Monday is really hard to handle.. at least the morning is. My theory is that we are creatures of habit and we don't do well with the freelance stuff. Discipline. Habits. Healthy eating. All extremely important in life. All things strangely absent from my life at this present moment.... :(
2 comments:
i know of what you speak...
Post a Comment