Friday, October 19, 2007

WHAT YOU MISSED

You get to see 2 days worth of pictures here. First you'll see pics of our stop in Red Deer. Then, when in Calgary, we had the morning off and me and some other recruiter friends managed to make it out to the Calgary Zoo! We rode the C-Train and everything. We saw hippos.
We found some lovely statues in Red Deer. This is Clint taking an elephant ride.
Poor Patty got kicked in the face by the metal bull.
Here is Stacey taking a break with the sacred cow.



I wanted a ride, but no one would pull me around... lazy friends....

The HIPPOS!
Giraffes... I saw more of these in Africa, but it was still cool to see them again.
Zebras (yes.. we went to the African exhibit)
This is Tom and the little adventure he had with this lovely peacock.

Mostly, of course, I've been working like crazy. Standing at the Bethany booth and talking to people is a lot of work. So, people, feel sorry for me okay?




3 comments:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

I'll feel sorry for you, Sheryl, really...I do!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I don't know how sorry I should feel it looks like you are having a lot of fun....miss you!

Heather said...

Sheryl, I would have pulled you around in the little wagon...you know I would have.

It's time for another update. I'm starved from interaction with you!