We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. -- Winston Churchill
Saturday, October 13, 2007
WINNIPEG
I know you are all eager to hear how today went. It was quite exciting, really. It's one of the reasons why I really love this job. There was a flurry of excitment when we reached our venue (a total of 10 minutes away from our hotel) with setting up tables and booth displays and really, figuring out how this all works again. I know I did it last year, but we are working with different people and there is a certain groove that comes with this tour. I think it has to be a little different every year, though, and it will take a bit of time to get into it. We finished our set up, had a group devotional and went to our prospective tables. The people came through. There were times to share about our schools and there was time to talk with other recruiters and get to know who I will be working with these next few days. All in all it was a great starting day. There are so many beautiful people in this world. I'm so priviledged to work with and meet so many of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What? No wrestling to be first off the bus or chasing students down?
Sorry, just teasing... I am glad you are having a good time and feeling blessed by the people around you...
HAY we tried out a local Salvation Army today and it was cooL! Might go again...
Post a Comment