Yes, that's right. I kind of skipped right over Saskatchewan... at least our Regina and S'toon events are over already and we are in Edmonton. I'm writing this at a remarkable 12:02am AFTER the edmonton event and AFTER hanging out with a good friend and AFTER checking to make sure via email that Bethany is still surviving without me :)
Today was a very long day. I am tired and should be sleeping but I feel an obligation to let you all know that things are still going well. We travelled all day, set up at our venue, went out for supper, bought me some shoes and went back to the venue for our evening event. There were a lot of people there. It was lovely!
I'm a little concerned at my lack of picture taking on this tour. I know there are lots of others taking pictures but I really haven't had my camera out yet. I know this is going to create a problem.. well, it already has as I don't have any pictures with which to entertain you with. You're just going to have to assume that I'm actually working and that I'm actually in Alberta and that I'm actually even on this tour... ma ha ha.. maybe that's why there are no pictures... Perhaps I will grace my blog with pictures tomorrow... right now, I should probably head to bed!
2 comments:
looking forward to the photos! Hope you got some good sleep last night. I'm at home with the flu..I DIDN'T sleep well last night!
Yeah, where ARE those photos, hey?
Post a Comment