Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BRAIN BLOGGAGE

Sorry for the lack of blogging. My creative genius must be draining away into some other well-deserving location. I hope I can find it soon because there will be a lot of creativity there... maybe then I can blog more often :)

There have been so many "events" this last week that I find I can't blog about them all. In fact, I don't want to blog about any one of them. Maybe I will simply pick some random thought and focus on that instead. It often makes for more interesting reading... it is harder to put pictures to that though.

Until one of those random philosophical (because it would be philosophical) thoughts comes to mind, I'll talk a little bit about my weekend. I actually took some time off. It was desperately hard, but I did it and I feel very proud of myself. Often, when I have "time off" I end up spending it in the office, checking my email and generally doing work here and there. It's amazing what a true day off can do for me. I feel rested. I feel excited to be in the office. I have a million emails to return (instead of just one or two becuase I usually check it 50 times a day...). It's just marvelous. I think I should do that more often. It also made me realize that I am slightly addicted to the internet... slightly.

Well, I think that's it for now. The weekend included some horseback riding, some house cleaning, a marvelous church thanksgiving potluck, a couple of games (Ticket to Ride, Scrabble, Dice...), sleeping and watching TV.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think you're always creative, I always love checking out your blog, it usually makes me laugh. I'm sure the craziness of this weekend will give you plenty of tidbits to blog about!