I just got back from an African Safari! How is this possible? Am I really in Africa??? I can hardly believe it.
We stayed at a "Tented Camp"... so yes, we stayed in tents but they were not the kind of tents that I am used to! There was a "Choo" (that's Bathroom) attached to the back with a shower and hotel style everything... towels, shampoo, soap, etc.
We saw a TON of lions, lots of warthogs and many other animals... of course, my favourite - Giraffes. Here are some pics:




8 comments:
ho, wooooooooooow
Yeah you didn't get eaten by a lion!!!!! I am so glad! :) Your pictures are amazing and the tent looks nicer then most hotel rooms I've stayed in. Well, we all miss you lots here! Have a great day!
Sounds like you're having so much fun out there!! I liked the lion and cheetah best :) Hope you didn't get too close to them...
Love you!!!
That looks and sounds great Sheryl.
So glad you are posting, as it is really nice to read your updates and enjoy your photos.
Take it all in!
I'm not jealous. Not. Jealous.
So are you just walking around taking pictures? These pictures are amazing! I'm sure you will now fill both your office walls and the hallway with pictures!
Wow... I'd love a tent like that for camping.
Did you meet Timone, Pumba or Simba on the safari?
One word...AWESOME.
Post a Comment