Tuesday, December 12, 2006

SASKATCHEWAN CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS TOUR


Try to say that title 10 times really fast... ha ha ha. Actually,
trying to say "Saskatchewan" 10 times really fast is hard all on it's own... Today we started a short little tour around good ol' SK. There are 3 of us Bible Schools together on the tour and so far it is going fabulously!! As you can see on the side of this screen it has the venues where you can meet us and the dates.


Today was the 2nd time since working here at Bethany College that I actually used a school vehicle. You would think that after being here for almost 8 months, I would have figured out a lot of the workings of this place and all that kind of thing. I mean, the students have it all figured out in about 2 weeks when they come here, so maybe I'm just a slow learner... Anyway, I'm finding that using a school vehicle is okay. I like rental cars better, but school vehicles are pretty good too. I'm also wondering how long my car can sit before I actually have to use it. That means that whenever I go "out" anywhere, it's for school business... I must lead an incredibly exciting social life...
All these trips and excursions away from home really annoy my cat. I'm pretty sure that she is reaming me out every time I come home now. She doesn't stop meowing for at least 5 minutes before she can settle down again and stare out the window. Or, like I said to my upstairs roommate (yeah, Lisa.. that's you!), maybe she just has a lot to tell me cause I've been gone so long. I think it's pretty cute.



So, although you probably won't get as many touristy pictures out of this lilttle excursion of mine, I'll try to get some great SK shots and post them. Just to remind me why I live here!!


A beautiful tree.

My car when it was snowing... poor car...


This is a close up of some snow (in case you forgot/didn't know what it looked like).

1 comment:

Heather said...

I forgot to give you a message to take to my former students at VCA. I hope you brought them my greetings anyway. Thanks for the reminder of what snow looks like! I sometimes imagine that I'm missing it, but the photo of your car brought me back to reality--I certainly don't miss shovelling the stuff and scraping the windshield off.