People have been wondering if that last cat picture I posted was a picture of my cat. No, people, it's not. I was looking for a picture that would depict being exhausted and I thought that one was cute (which it is, by the way). So, for all you out there who haven't met my cat (Joanne, Heather and Jonathan especially), here are a few great pictures of her:
Her Highness, Queen Gabby!
Gabby at play...
Gabby trying to choke down her food...
4 comments:
Ha ha! I love the first one! It looks like it is out of some pampered pet magazine.
Gabby is very cute. I'm sure if Dobby was even half so cute, I could forgive some of his shortcomings...then again, probably not.
The cat is very cute. But I still like dogs better.
You should post a new entry. I don't have much to entertain me these days and every day I visit your blog with grand hopes of seeing something new, and lately I've been disappointed. Have you forgotten that the world revolves around me?? Now get to it!
Post a Comment