The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random Things About ME:
(I really don't know why other people would want to know these things and it probably is going to affect my chances of getting a date...)
- I sing really loudly in my car while driving and if I don't know the words, I make them up and laugh at myself...
- My biggest pet peeve is when people choose to use the bathroom stall right next to mine when there are ten other empty stalls farther away.
- I read Fantasy Fiction and I love it!!
- I used to work full time at a jewellery store.
- I have a Library and Information Technology Diploma.
- I have spent hours pretending to play the demos on my electric piano... by myself.
- I sleep under mosquito netting because I'm afraid spiders will crawl all over me at night.
I'm tagging:
4 comments:
Hm... can I think of 7 random things about me? Well at least I don't need to worry if this will affect my dating life!
And I thought you actually knew how to play piano. Now I don't know what to believe...
I'd date you, Sheryl! For sure! Especially if we could take turns pretending to play the demos on our date!
Why do we like these stupid games?!? I read it earlier today and did it as soon as I used the computer tonight.. i'm supposed to be doing something else and this just called my name...
You have a Lib. Tech. diploma!!! WEIRDO!!!!
Becky Fehr
Post a Comment