Monday, June 11, 2007

THE WEDDING

Okay.. so I have a few pics from the wedding that I'm sure you all want to see!!! For those of you who don't know, this last weekend was my older sister, Joanne's wedding to Mark Simpson. These are some of the pictures. I hope to get more yet but I'll probably put them up on my facebook profile, not on the blog... unless, of course, there are some really good ones of me.. heh heh. The wedding was really terrific, actually! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and had a lot of fun getting to know the rest of the wedding party and helping Joanne with all the details. Congratulations to my sister and new brother-in-law!










This is my parents with the bride and groom.











The Wedding Party.











My Niece, Elena:)

5 comments:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

yeah for some pictures! Everyone looks beautiful! So glad that you had a good day. Can't wait to visit when you get back. Wish you were here today! Talk soon.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Looks like you had nice weather, and you all look great. I have to admit, I'm a sucker for weddings =)

Stephen said...

I'm with Dunn, I love weddings. I even liked them when I was single and not looking for anyone (or maybe even slightly lonely). Weddings are just a great time to celebrate life.

Jo said...

Sheryl, thanks for being the greatest, most awesomest, Uber-MOH ever!! I love you :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely!