Thursday, June 21, 2007

MY TRAVELLING FUN III

What can fly over miles and speed through cities? Who is fearless enough to battle the weather? What can face the unknown and come through it victorious?? Sheryl, the Recruiting Hero!!!!

Okay, I'm sorry. Sheryl asked me to add that introduction even at the risk of sounding horribly conceited. I won't deny that I have seen that weakness in her throughout my reporting on her life story. Though she is every bit of what was said in that introductory paragraph, I'm afraid her head is rather large. Shocking... I know.
In a whirlwind of activity, Sheryl has taken Winnipeg by storm in the last few days. Armed with her rental chariot, compilation cd's from her sister, and her cell phone, Sheryl has managed to pack her days so full it leaves the mortal spinning.
But, Sheryl seems to laugh at the fast paced danger in her life. No task is too small, no person unimportant in the great scheme of recrtuitment. After 2 youth leader meetings and coffee with another couple people, what's next on Sheryl's to do list?
uh... Sheryl?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever been quite this entertained by a blog before. =)

Becky said...

Sheryl, you're so funny. I want to be you.

Jo said...

You're hilarious! Is there anything else I can say after that? No - just like Elena singing after Mark's speech - nothing I could say after that:)

Stephen said...

This is definitely a new level of blogging. I think it's awesome

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

So cute! I love it.

I'm with Stephen...you've taken this to a whole new level...what does this REALLY say about the life of a recruiter, anyway!? Oh man!

Melanie said...

That first part sounds vaguely like your introduction as "Wonder Woman" at camp a couple of years back. I can imagine Walter using his radio voice when I read that. Pretty funny. Now I'm either going to have to one-up you on the unique writing style or just claim here and now that you are the most unique blogger I personally know...

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WHERE A SUPERHERO! Read my last comment on your previous entry! I knew this was coming! WHAT IS YOUR POWER!

The pics in this entry made me laugh till I split my gut!