She rented a nice looking Toyota Corolla in Saskatoon and had an exciting trip down to Brandon with a coworker (Lisa...).
After a stop for supper and lots of fun figuring out who would pay for their meal, they continued on their way to the capital city of the province that only really uses the bottom 1/3 of the land they own - did you know that's the reason Winnipeg is so large? It's true - all the population of Manitoba only has this one large centre to supply them with food and clothing (ha ha ha... just kidding). The problem really began when she brought Lisa to the car rental place so they could go their separate ways, Sheryl in her family sized, golden Corolla and Lisa in... what? ... that's right, Sheryl's favourite kind of car in the whole world. The only car that Sheryl has been wanting to drive for this entire year... a Toyota YARIS.
Was Sheryl jealous to see her friend and coworker drive off with her favourite car while she trundled along in the car that was practically a minivan? I think it's safe to say that, yes, Sheryl was jealous.
After a stop for supper and lots of fun figuring out who would pay for their meal, they continued on their way to the capital city of the province that only really uses the bottom 1/3 of the land they own - did you know that's the reason Winnipeg is so large? It's true - all the population of Manitoba only has this one large centre to supply them with food and clothing (ha ha ha... just kidding). The problem really began when she brought Lisa to the car rental place so they could go their separate ways, Sheryl in her family sized, golden Corolla and Lisa in... what? ... that's right, Sheryl's favourite kind of car in the whole world. The only car that Sheryl has been wanting to drive for this entire year... a Toyota YARIS.
Was Sheryl jealous to see her friend and coworker drive off with her favourite car while she trundled along in the car that was practically a minivan? I think it's safe to say that, yes, Sheryl was jealous. But... Sheryl is trying to make the best of it.

6 comments:
Ha! =) I'm staying tuned for the next installment of the Sheryl's Travelling Adventures.
I agree. These adventures are almost better than having them myself.
I could totally see you in a Yaris. But it's still possible to have fun in a family mobile.... hehehe
Hey Sheryl, did I mention that I can reach items in the back window simply by stretching across the back from the driver's seat? And the visors have extensions on them in case the sun is just off centre.
Oh, and I have surround sound on my stereo.
I love my Yaris.
Hi, Sheryl,
Next time when I book your vehicle, maybe I'll ask for a smart car for you. Is that small enough? Just kidding! Scope out our car rental place for a Yaris and I'll make sure you get one for the next trip :-)
Colleen
I LOVE THE ANGRY PICTURE! LOL! It made me nervous! OH OH...
That serious pic, is that the head shot you want me to use for the poker t-shirts? lol
Post a Comment