I had the priviledge of being a bridesmaid this weekend for a good friend of mine and former Bethany faculty, Katherine. She had a beautifully classic wedding with a great little Thai flavour added in. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Congrats Katherine and Todd!!
Then, the night of the wedding I had the incredible opportunity to stay in a hotel with a 24 hour pool! How often does that happen?? This is the first time it's ever happened to me. It was pretty fun going late and swimming around and not having to worry about closing time. Unfortunately, I left my bridesmaid dress hanging in the closet. I will get it back.. it may cost me, though.On Sunday, I drove back to SK but instead of going home, I drove another 3 hours (on top of the 5 it took to get back to the homeland) to a family gathering in Carrot River. I love long weekends... it's like the time and activities never end! Hooray for Saskatchewan Day!!
3 comments:
Saskatchewan has it's own day? Huh, who would have thunk it...
Well then, Happy Saskatchewan Day. How do you celebrate? Maybe fix a game so the Roughriders win? Or set up the Worlds Biggest Hoe? Hm...
;)
You should put up a pic of yourself too! I really want to see what your dress looked like.
So, you did make it to Carrot River. I'm glad :)
That dress. Is GORGEOUS! Wowzers.
Post a Comment