
Yesterday, one of my camper friends said "No offense, but your session today was really boring!" I wish more people were so blunt. I guess if we all were like that, there'd be a lot of hurt feelings around. I wonder when we change from being able to say those things to each other and realizing that being diplomatic or not saying anything at all might be better. At least now I know that she was bored... hopefully today's talk will be a little more interesting. It's going to be a bit shorter, so that should help. I'm glad God gave me the grace not to be offended. It's good to get a little constuctive criticism every now and then, right?

Gotta love camp!
4 comments:
It isn't easy to take it but it usually helps us be better at things. Hang in there!
You are brave to do the wall and zip line. According to my pal Brandi I am full of phobias. I didn't realize this till she started pointing them all out. I should focus on dealing with some but others I think are what wise! For example, I have a phobia of falling so I am very careful when on tall objects...
I'll tell Walter that you climbed the wall - he'll be impressed!
Hi, Sheryl,
I'm coming to the conclusion that life mostly consists of walls and zip lines. Hard Hard hard FUN hard hard hard FUN. Yup.
Glad camp has gone well for you, but it'll be good to have you back here.
Colleen
LOL. This post reminds me of the summer at Redberry we showed that lame/rockin' movie... What was it called? The Edge? I remember the song... "I'm on the edge! Of eternity!" And the lines, "Trust the rope. Trust Zalton, he will not let you fall!" Or something like that. It was a long time ago, and mostly all that is embedded in my mind is the corny after-taste.
Post a Comment