I love my sisters. There is something so amazingly unique about my relationship with both of them that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. First, there's this sense that no matter what: no matter what I do, no matter what I look like, no matter where I am... I am still loved by them and they by me. We have not drifted apart since high school like many of my high school friends, or lost contact over the years.. it just doesn't happen that way with sisters. I realize this is starting to sound like a very cheesy hallmark card. I can't, though, in all honesty say it any other way. My sisters mean so much to me sometimes I ache when I can't see them.
The only thing missing from this weekend is my other sister (in-law) to make it an all around "Epp" girl event!
Here are some of my favourite pictures of my sisters and me:

This is Heather, Joanne and Me at my Brother and Sister-in-Law's Wedding (2006)
Heather and Me at our Birthday, July 2008



5 comments:
awwww.... this is the second time this week I have read something and wished for my very own sister. (as N.Dynamite says.."awww, lucky")
It's fun to look at these hair-variety pics of you... like Oprah, except in better taste!
Another reason I am so excited to have daughters to raise. I enjoy seeing their sisterly love and friendship growing already!
i'll admit. the Epp sisters are some of my favorite sisters ever! :)
yup, you're right sisters are pretty amazing... thanks for the great reminder!!
Sheryl, I feel the same way :) It was so great coming out to Saskatchewan and getting together with you both! I love you:)
Post a Comment