Monday, October 06, 2008

WHAT HAPPENED

I thought I would show you all a pictoral journey through this last weekend when Joanne and her daughters came to visit. The time with my sisters was so fabulous. I hope we get a chance to do this kind of weekend again. Perhaps we should make this a yearly tradition. What do you think about that, Heather and Joanne? Next year, we should also kidnap Sylvia to join in the fun.


On saturday we visited Waskesiu (another "tradition" that had been lost to the Epp family. We used to drive through the park around this time regularly) and the bright colours on the trees were breathtaking. It started a little rainy, but by the time we had lunch and started walking around, the rain had stopped and it turned into great hiking weather. We went up to the "height of land" and found a fabulous, colourful path. I have such beautiful sisters, they fit right in!


On the top of the look out tower

My beautiful sisters

Joanne and Elena
Heather and Joanne Me, Alice and Joanne

Is that a model??

Gorgeous!
Alice & Grandpa!
Elena & Grandma!



3 comments:

Mac an Rothaich said...

What beautiful pictures! I just love Saskatchewan in the fall! You three ladies are so lovely!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

You guys are a beautiful family!!

Jo said...

I love you Sheryl! And, yes, it would be so fun to do this every year. Thanks for updating your blog, I was waiting for it :) Now if only Heather would do the same.... :)