I have moved. I have not switched jobs. I am not trying to avoid anyone. I am not running from anything. I have simply moved my personal effects from Hepburn to Saskatoon. I am now a city slicker.
I love it.
Following are a few pictures of my new little place. I am now located on Pinehouse Drive. Feel free to come and visit!
The Kitchen

The Living Room (and my friend, Angelle)

The Bathroom (with a lovely shower curtain found at Giant Tiger)

I couldn't resist. It's been so long since you've seen my face on here!!
6 comments:
Congrats on the new place. Nice to hear your name mentioned often from Becky... glad to hear you're doing well! All the best as you make it home sweet home!
hepburn looked good on you. Enough said.
What a fun new adventure for you:) Looks nice. Is that the same couch you had in college?!
Sorry I had to rush away last night. Garnet had a hypoglycemic attack and was really not well.
Hopefully I can drop in at your place soon!
Yay! So happy you got in there with no trouble. I'm glad you like it and can't wait to see your new place!!
Are the new digs spider-less?
=)
Congrats!
Post a Comment