Wednesday, March 05, 2008

WHAT LIFE BRINGS

I've been wracking my brain for something clever and witty or both to write here and it's not working very well. I'm taking some time off this week in order to not burn myself out but I'm still feeling a little guilty because I am taking holidays next week. I had worked 10 days in a row and now I'm sleeping in every day this week and hoping that I will get everything organized.. well, hoping that I will know what it is that needs organizing, before I leave. I'm excited for holiday time.

This upcoming weekend I get to be a part of a musical production, Godspell. If you are interested in attending, admission is free. Performances are Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday at 7:30pm. The show is at Emmanuel Baptist Church. It would be fun to see you there :)

I've been stuck on Isaiah 55 lately so I'm going to leave you with the first couple verses:

"Is anyone thirsty? Come and drink - even if you have no money! Come, take your choice of wine or milk - it's all free! Why spend your money on food that does not give you strength? Why pay for food that does you no good? LIsten to me, and you will eat what is good. You will enjoy the finest food." Isaiah 55:1&2

2 comments:

Kelly said...

we're going to come to Godspell.. I think on Saturday. or maybe Monday?

Mac an Rothaich said...

Can't come Saturday but hope to make it one of those nights. I would love to watch you!