This was the building our suite was in.
A picture of the ocean from my shady spot on the beach (oh, there's a garbage can in the way)
There were a lot of beautiful ponds like this all over the resort grounds. This one has flamingos.
Me and my cousin, Peg, at a restaurant in the nearby town of El Corticito.
These kids were also in El Corticito.

And just a self shot of me on the beach.. I couldn't NOT put one of these on here :)
5 comments:
Just a wee bit jealous... but I'll get over it. Good to see you back on here!
Beautiful pictures Sheryl, looks like a wonderful experience.
thanks for sharing those photos, glad it was so relaxing! Glad you're home too!
kelly
I looked at these nice and biggified on facebook... They made me jealous.
lucky lucky lucky - was it fun coming home to the cold? You look very sexy on the beach :)
Post a Comment