Yep.. I get to be on tour again! This time I'm out with a few good Saskatchewan bible colleges, touring the province and seeing some great Christian schools and their students. I have captured some pretty exciting times on camera.

How is this NOT fun?!

Just waiting for the students to show up...

And Ryan's third arm gets into the action...
Wish you all were here. I know you are jealous of all these fun times...:)
5 comments:
That doesn't look like that much fun!
So that's where you are! I've been looking for you :)
Have an awesome tour and call me when you get back home. I do use e-mail too you know - and if you have time to blog, you definitely have time to do that so write me an e-mail, silly!
I am jealous of all that fun! and I sit all day in my UNDECORATED office.
Yay! I'm jealous. I see Ryan is wearing his sweater and sunglasses, just as I remember him.
Dunn, my thoughts were exactly the same. First reaction..."yup, there's that sweater."
Sheryl, Hope you guys had a great time...and a productive time!
Post a Comment