Thursday, December 13, 2007

CHRISTMAS PARTY

Tonight was the staff Christmas party. It was a blast. I was busy with all sorts of things during the day, but that is boring. Yesterday we had a snow storm. At first, I was working on my laptop and I had just glanced out the window behind me. It was snowing a few flakes and just looked pretty. I went back to work and suddenly I heard someone on the phone in the next office saying something about the storm outside. I turned around to see...
It was pretty shocking! I certainly wasn't expecting a downpour of snow! Luckily I am a very fuzzy bear and I am ready for all sorts of weather.

I decided to wander around outside to see if the snow was really as deep as it looked. The wind was howling around me and the snow was pelting against me. I'm so glad I have fur. I can't imagine being a human and always having to dress up to go outside. What a waste of time. I told my assistant why bears are better than humans. That's probably why she took this butt shot of me. I hate it when my tag gets in the picture. I think I will have to get a new assistant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS quite embarrassing to have your tag showing, especially one sticking out of one's butt.

Janelle said...

ummmm..is it ok that i'm almost peeing my pants?

Becky said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Oh man. Those pictures are hysterical. I love setting up pictures of inanimate objects doing real things though, so I may be biased. (Not that the bear is inanimate. It obviously isn't.)

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what to say.... should I encourage your wackiess and tell you the bear stuff is cute or just leave now?
Becky Fehr