I know that Kelly will probably have something wise to say to this blog that will fill me with the desire to bring all my extra shopping baggage to MCC or Value Village and I'm looking forward to reading her comment (if she decides to make one...) but for now I thought I'd regal you with what my shopping activities have done for my bedroom! I've redone it.
I decided that I needed more of a grown-up look! I recently bought some more subdued duvets to replace the bright flowery one my mom bought me 5 years ago... This step into "grown-upness" has been carried even further this december with the acquisition of a bigger, more grown up bed!
Anyway, this room has been described by my family and friends with many different adjectives.. some of them very nice, some of them very interesting... I prefer to dwell on the phrase my friend Jenny said when she walked into the room: "Wow Sheryl, it's a room fit for a queen!"... heeheehee.
Here are some pictures and you can decide for yourself!
That painting (and the one below it) belongs to my brother in law, Mark... I think he wants them back, but they will look nice on my wall...
I made that headboard myself out of cardboard, quilting batting (is that what you call it?) and some textured material I bought. It's taped together... I learned how to do this from Jenny!
2 comments:
Sheryl, I love you just the way you are.
Oh so this is the room you where talking about, NICE! A lovely thing to do for your self:)
Post a Comment