Sorry, I'm not going to conitnue the story. I was thinking that it was getting boring anyway, so if you want more of it, you'll just have to post a comment about that.
I'm here on the CCUF tour right now and just wanted to let you know how it's going. Here's where we've been so far:
Winnipeg, Grant Memorial Baptist Church (Saturday, October 14)
This was our first event and it went pretty well. I had a lot of good conversations with people that were interested in choosing Bible school as an educational option. The event ran in the afternoon, from 11am-3pm.
Regina, Celebration Lutheran Church (Sunday, October 15)
We drove all day from Winnipeg. I kept falling asleep while reading my book (very unusual..). We arrived at our hotel at 3ish and left for our event for 5pm. There were a number of people that came that evening and it was nice to be in Saskatchewan where a lot of the attendees had heard of Bethany College. Again, there were lots of good conversations about Christian education.
No comments:
Post a Comment