Tuesday, October 17, 2006

CCUF TOUR

Things are still going very well in the Christian College Tour world. Here's another little update:

Saskatoon, Saskatoon Christian School
We did both a morning session and an evening session here. It was really good to be there during the day and have the classes come through. Dave P, thankfully, dropped by with some more materials, address pads, yearbook and just some good conversation. It was really nice to be near home! The evening session was terrific! I met a lot of people that were very interested in Bethany and what we have to offer. I had a chance to talk to some more people that I know and that was really great!

Edmonton, Tuesday
So now it is Tuesday and we actually didn't do an event today. We drove up here from Saskatoon, arrived at about 4ish and promptly went to West Edmonton Mall (just across the street!). It was wonderful to just hang out with some of the other recruiters and have time for a nice meal at the Old Spaghetti Factory at a normal meal time (well, 7pm is pretty normal, right?).

No comments: