I'm told that I will get pictures from this tour shortly after the tour is over! So, then I can review it all with you but in picture version... I'm pretty excited about that!
Just a little more information about where I've been the last two days (I'm finding that everything is becoming a bit of a blur and it's hard to remember exactly what I did just two days ago!).
Lethbridge, Thursday October 19
It seemed like we breezed into town, set up shop, did a whole lot of talking and breezed out again! I had a fabulous time with the people of Lethbridge. I found a lot of people that were related to current students and who were interested in coming for our Youth Advance event (February 2-4, for those of you who want to come!!). The evening seemed to fly by.
Calgary, Friday October 20
We spent the afternoon at Masters Academy and the welcome that we recieved was incredible. Being on the table set-up team, we were given a break as when we walked into the gymnasium we realized that ALL the tables were set up, chairs were provided (that was a first... and these weren't just any chairs, they had padding!), black tablecloths draped each table and lunch was warm and waiting. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment