I believe I'm finally finished with the Christmas baking saga for 2010. I think I've narrowed down what will be my traditional Christmas baking list. The list will definitely include the following:
I decided to attempt Shortbread again except in a bit of a different format. This is a keeper - just roll the dough into balls and put a cherry in the middle! Easy Peasy!
The Shortbread turned out just perfectly this time... and oh so tasty!
The first Peanut Butter Balls of the season. These are my FAVOURITE Christmas treats.
Peanut Butter Balls dipped in chocolate.
This is the chocolate that coated the shortbread, that went on the tops of the peanut butter balls and that makes everything taste just that much better!!!
Finally! Remember the shortbread cookies that I made a while ago and that didn't turn out so good? Well. Look what CHOCOLATE can do!!! Amazing...
No comments:
Post a Comment