My weekend of motivation is still puttering along! I hope I can have another inspirational weekend to get to the shortbread cookies and peanut butter balls. I'm definitely done for now.
My mother's caramel corn (poppycock)
Next, I attempted those Chocolate Cream Cheese Muffins. They are A LOT harder than anticipated and a number of them ended up in the home container - the container that we can eat at home.
I've never cooked with Cream Cheese. This weekend has had a number of firsts - first time baking with REAL butter; first time with Cream Cheese...
This is the chocolate part and the cream cheese part. They are separate. You put the chocolate batter into the muffin tin first and then top with the scrumptious cream cheese topping!
Finished! They were tough to get out of the muffin tins, but I figured it out... after having to eat a few first...
2 comments:
Wow you have been busy, how lovely:)
Haven't done x-mas baking in years. With Garnet off sugar I just don't feel inspired to bake anymore.
Hey, looks like you had a lot of fun this weekend :) And the race is on!!
(tee hee)
Post a Comment