It's true I'm gone a lot from my office and there have been a lot of changes in the Advancement Department this semester. One of the changes is that Cora Lynn has set up an office in the back corner of our department. I was going to feel sorry for her, having to sit back there all the time away from every one else.. but she really has made that space very warm and inviting. I notice the edge of her office everytime I walk out of my office door. Actually, when Cora Lynn just moved in, she put up a coat hook on the wall. Of course, this was a great idea... but everytime I walked out of my office, I was startled by the sight of her coat hanging on the wall. It looked like a person standing there!
When I came home from my last recruitment trip, I walked to my office and noticed, again, Cora Lynns jacket hanging on the coat hook.. but with a little added character:
My first view of the Jacket...

Yes.. that's my face.. on Cora Lynn's jacket!
So if any of you reading this work at Bethany, I just thought I'd remind you that Cora Lynn has access to ALL of your best AND worst pictures. You never know where your face might appear!!
4 comments:
HA ha ha ha! Welcome home!
you have the two creative people in your office space at Bethany!
who knows what will await you when you get back from tour... muoo-ha-ha-ha
(Does that sound like the count from sesame street?)
k
Haha, I forgot about that! You startle too easily! ha
I had to protect Lisa yesterday, and Daisy came along for protection as well. I thought there were too many lights on in the women's dorms, so I told Lisa, and we investigated... there was only one that wasn't an emergency light! I could never sleep in Centre Court! Waay too much light! (that doesn't sound quite right does it?)
Anyway, Lisa wouldn't investigate by herself.
I finally understand why you avoid silly faces and just stick to smiles when the camera comes out ...or is that just when I'm around?
Post a Comment